About the classes
One of the biggest challenges for people today, especially during the trying times of the pandemic, is managing to calm the mind. Mental serenity is sometimes complicated but, when it is achieved, it gives you enormous tranquility and balance; It enables you to reach a natural state of reduced levels of stress, depression, and anxiety.
The classes are suitable for all ages, for beginners as well as those with experience.
During the one-hour class you will learn to or build on:
- The basics of meditation, how it works, and tips on how best to set up your own daily practice.
- Every session includes a meditation period and an opportunity to ask the instructor questions to clarify any doubts about the practice.
How to Prepare for the Classes:
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Make sure that you are prepared to take notes when necessary
- Bring water
- Bring a meditation mat or cushion.
- Charis will be provided for those who are unable to sit on the floor due to physical limitations.
NOTE: All proposed “health” practices are wellness practices and are not intended to replace the diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice.
If you would like to receive more information about our classes, please Contact Us.
All benefits help sustain our humanitarian projects and objectives.